Thursday, June 7, 2012

Updates!

It's been awhile since my last update so I figured I'd make up for that. Things have been super busy here. After working on the Avengers Movie set and Marvel Beginnings 2 I took on The Walking Dead Comic set from Cryptozoic Entertainment and Warlord of Mars form Breygent Marketing. Those are now complete and out the door.

Now on to a few pretty big sets, which unfortunately I can't mention just yet what they are. As soon as I get the okay I'll post it up here! Needless to say I'm now booked up until some time in September. I will be trying to squeeze in some commissions and Artist Proof work in between!

Speaking of commissions...here's one of Red Sonja I finished up a few weeks back. 

 
I also have a few sketch cards up now on EBay and a few other pieces going up soon. you can check those auctions out here as well as some crafting/beading supplies my wife put up as well for those crafters out there!  -  3DXStudios EBay Auctions

For now back to work! More updates and art soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment